Friday, June 22, 2007

Horny Hilton's Concert A Blast

Hardcore Studio is extremely proud of Horny Hilton's first concert from yesterday which was a sold out!!! The concert was a huge success!!!

Audi 9 of Sunway was filled with a total of 25,000 fans! The fans were cheering and screaming for Horny Hilton throughout the concert! Both national and international fans of Horny Hilton flew to Malaysia to see Horny Hilton live in concert.


Quite a number of fans couldn't control themselves and started to touch themselves, and some were even touching one another, especially those fans at the backrow because they were engaging in sexual activites while jamming to Horny Hilton's hits! They were all so horny!

After the concert was about to end, the fans requested encores non-stop! Horny Hilton performed all songs from her debut album. She ended the show with a hot dance remix of "So Horny". Lala Uglygorilla also made a special appearance and performed "When Lala Tell Me That I'm Horny" with Horny Hilton, which was definitely a fan favorite and the highlight of her show. Horny Hilton's concert was accompanied by Hardcore Studio's band, 3 background singers, 8 dancers, and 4 strippers.

When Horny Hilton left the stage, she left fans crying and yearning for more. She has changed the lives of many of her fans.

Hardcore studio crew caught up with one fan, who flew all the way from Israel to see Horny Hilton live, outside audi 9 after the concert. She was crying heavily and was comforted by her husband.


Hardcore Studio crew: How was the concert?

Fan: (Sobbering) It was so beyond horniness... Horny Hilton is so talented and so horny... and god her boobs!

Hardcore Studio crew: Did you have a great time?

Fan: (Sobbering more) I had the time of my life. Horny Hilton completes me. I think I love her. And now I wanna divorce my husband and pursue Horny Hilton! Please God help me! Make Horny love me! I can be a very good little bitch for Horny Hilton! I would do anything! (crying more)

Fan's husband: (Also sobbering) I understand honey. Who can resist when she is so horny. If only Horny Hilton was lesbianism, I would give you away... and help fulfill your horniness... but can we have a threesome first...?

No comments: